Where will you take us?
Innecto Reward Consulting is the largest independent UK reward consultancy, supporting over 100 clients in the last year alone. We specialise in supporting organisations with managing all aspects of pay and reward, from helping clients formulate strategy, through to design of pay structures and bonus schemes, and undertaking project delivery in areas such as pay benchmarking and job evaluation.
We are small enough to feel like you are close to the action, and yet we work with some exciting organisations; our clients range from major corporates such as CMS Law and Premier Foods, fast growth IT companies like Skyscanner, TV broadcasters including ITN and UKTV, innovative retailers such as Boden, Not on the High Street and Caffè Nero, Premier League football clubs and sporting bodies including the RFU and ECB.
Our secret? Providing practical, creative and strategic reward solutions to meet the business goals and objectives of our clients. We succeed by giving our all and respecting our clients and colleagues in equal measure. Put simply, we care about the work we do and hold true to our company values and the desire to do the best job possible; that’s the commitment we ask from anyone looking to join the team.
Lead Reward Consultant
We are looking to attract a standout Lead Reward Consultant to deliver pay and reward projects for our clients, contribute to our business development activities and act as a member of the Innecto management team.
Key responsibilities will include delivery of a variety of medium sized reward projects which could range from bonus scheme development and advising on company-wide remuneration strategy, to running job evaluation projects, developing pay frameworks or reviewing performance management systems.
You will either lead on project delivery or run aspects of multi-strand projects, working with, or supervising small teams of other Reward Specialists or Associate Consultants to ensure quality and timeliness of client deliverables, with a view to maximising client satisfaction, achieving profitable project delivery and securing further projects. You will produce management reports for our clients and keep them informed of progress against agreed KPIs and milestones.
You will be promoting the use of Innecto Digital as a delivery platform for Innecto services and be looking to secure multi-year user deals along with contributing to its ongoing development through suggesting enhancements and gathering user feedback.
A key part of the role also involves scoping and qualifying allocated sales opportunities, from both existing and potential Innecto clients and looking to interpret client issues and propose solutions that deliver a value-for-money solution for our clients in line with their organisational objectives.
We’re looking for an organised, flexible, highly driven Lead Reward Consultant to join our successful team and you will be:
- A highly motivated people person with great planning and communication skills
- Able to influence and build effective relationships
- A strong communicator with excellent attention to detail and high effective listening skills.
- A team player with the ability to lead
What you will bring
- Graduate degree with a Professional qualification, CIPD is desired.
- Coming from a reward environment, either an in-house team or a Consultancy, having operational experience as a reward specialist or in a Senior HR or Consultant role.
- Experience in delivery of a wide range of reward design and implementation projects, supported by technical knowledge across a broad range of reward situations/structures/processes.
- Broad understanding/anticipation of business/reward issues, theories, practices and techniques, able to anticipate trends and link together experiences to create bespoke solutions for clients.
- Advanced understanding of M/S Excel, data presentation and interpretation skills.
- Have a broad range of sector experience, be able to translate thinking across sectors whilst remaining open to new ideas and unique client needs.
- It is desirable that you have previous business development or account management experience and an understanding of pay arrangements in varied sectors.
- A passion for Reward and a commitment to dare greatly, bringing intelligent thinking to the team.
For full details of the job description or to apply for this role please click here.
Consultant and Analyst roles
We insist that all our consulting team have ‘done the job’, so you’ll have experience working in-house as an HR or reward professional. You’ll enjoy using your knowledge and expertise to deliver creative and commercially focused reward solutions that meet the objectives of the client.
If you have more of a head for data as well as a keen interest in reward, you could be perfect to join our highly-skilled analytical team – finding the meaningful story among the data is a challenge you love.
We also look out for talented graduates, with a numerical-related degree, who are looking to start their career to join our graduate trainee programme.
Does this sound like you? We’re a company with big ambitions and we always welcome applications from those who can match them.