Our latest role - apply now
We're looking for a new Client Director to join Innecto at this exciting stage in the company's development. If you are a highly credible seasoned reward professional looking for a new exciting challenge to further develop your career in reward, this could be the job for you.
The role in a nutshell:
* Working with interesting, high-profile clients, either standalone or more usually leading a team to project manage and deliver large multi stand reward projects. These could include: reward strategy development, job evaluation, bonus scheme or pay structure design, pay benchmarking, Executive Compensation and Remuneration Committee advice, performance management, equal/gender pay gap reporting and engagement schemes.
* Developing new business opportunities. Scoping and qualifying allocated sales leads, interpreting high level client issues and developing proposals that will deliver a value-for-money solution in line with their organisational objectives.
* Full project management of allocated clients and workstreams, with a view to maximising client satisfaction, achieving profitable project delivery and developing trusted relationships with clients.
* Be part of the Innecto management team, helping define the future direction of the Company and contributing to wider developmental projects as required.
* Working in a supportive environment where you can reach your full potential, extend your professional profile and stand out from the crowd.
To be successful, we think you will need to have:
* Experienced a range of different reward design and implementation projects, either for an in-house HR team or for a consultancy, ideally in one or more of our key market sectors.
* High levels of credibility and broad level of business exposure, working with senior teams to facilitate strategic direction.
* Sharp commercial awareness, enthusiasm and future focus, with a keen sense of the future direction of reward and HR.
* Proven ability to develop relationships and solutions with clients.
* Excellent project management skills gained on multi-strand projects – handling scope creep and changing budgets/deadlines.
* Ability to work in an agile and creative way to develop innovative bespoke reward solutions in line with clients’ specific business challenges.
* An advanced understanding of M/S Excel modelling, data presentation and interpretation skills.
* Superb communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail and listening skills.
Role location is flexible - the role could be based in our office in Marlborough, Wiltshire, which is within 45 minutes’ drive of Swindon, Newbury, Salisbury, Chippenham etc. Free parking is available on site. Alternatively, it could be undertaken from a home base. There is a regular requirement to travel around the UK, mainly the South including London, to meet clients and support events so good accessibility to London is needed. Applications from those seeking part time working are welcomed with minimum 3.5 days per week (28 hours) required.
To apply, please send 10 bullet point reasons why you’re ideal for the role, plus your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you…
Where will you take us?
Innecto Reward Consulting is the largest independent UK reward consultancy, supporting over 100 clients in the last year alone. We specialise in supporting organisations with managing all aspects of pay and reward, from helping clients formulate strategy, through to design of pay structures and bonus schemes, and undertaking project delivery in areas such as pay benchmarking and job evaluation.
We are small enough to feel like you are close to the action, and yet we work with some exciting organisations; our clients range from major corporates such as CMS Law and Premier Foods, fast growth IT companies like Skyscanner, TV broadcasters including ITN and UKTV, innovative retailers such as Boden, Not on the High Street and Caffè Nero, Premier League football clubs and sporting bodies including the RFU and ECB.
Our secret? Providing practical, creative and strategic reward solutions to meet the business goals and objectives of our clients. We succeed by giving our all and respecting our clients and colleagues in equal measure. Put simply, we care about the work we do and hold true to our company values and the desire to do the best job possible; that’s the commitment we ask from anyone looking to join the team.
Consultant and Analyst roles
We insist that all our consulting team have ‘done the job’, so you’ll have experience working in-house as an HR or reward professional. You’ll enjoy using your knowledge and expertise to deliver creative and commercially focused reward solutions that meet the objectives of the client.
If you have more of a head for data as well as a keen interest in reward, you could be perfect to join our highly-skilled analytical team – finding the meaningful story among the data is a challenge you love.
We also look out for talented graduates, with a numerical-related degree, who are looking to start their career to join our graduate trainee programme.
Does this sound like you? We’re a company with big ambitions and we always welcome applications from those who can match them.