Innecto Reward Consulting takes our responsibility to protect your privacy and data extremely seriously. Please see below our updated Privacy and Cookies Notice which summarises important information regarding how we collect, use and share any personal information collected online from our customers, prospects and suppliers.
OUR CORE BELIEFS REGARDING USER PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to the data subject.
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes.
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed.
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
WHAT INFORMATION DOES THIS PRIVACY AND COOKIE NOTICE APPLY TO?
This Privacy and Cookie Notice applies to personal information collected by (and on behalf of) Innecto Reward Consulting (Innecto) from our customers, prospects and suppliers in connection with the marketing and sales of our services.
We collect the personal information online and offline that you choose to provide us with. This includes information provided when registering on our website, contacting us, completing a survey or questionnaire, registering for an event and posting information on Innecto branded pages on third party platforms (e.g. social media).
This Privacy and Cookie Notice also applies to offers and advertisements for Innecto services, which Innecto, or a service provider acting on Innecto’s behalf, may send to you on third party websites, platforms and applications (“Third Party Sites”). These Third-Party Sites may have their own privacy and cookies policies and terms and conditions which Innecto are not responsible for. Please read the privacy and cookie policies and terms and conditions of any Third-Party Site before using it.
INNECTO’S COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our clients are at the heart of what we do as a leading Reward Consultancy. We collect personal data in order to: communicate with you when required; to provide you with our services; to better understand our client journey; and to analyse trends so we can continually improve our offering.
The information that we may (depending on the context) collect from you if you choose to provide it includes:
- Contact details (which may include work address, work email address, user name, telephone number)
- User generated content, posts and other content that you submit to Innecto (we will always seek consent)
- Any other personal information you voluntarily provide to us (e.g. dietary requirements for event attendance, services you are interested in)
When you use this website (including browsing), some information about your visit is automatically recorded through our visitation tracking, e.g. the pages you have viewed, your IP address and the date and time of your visit. We also collect information using cookies (see below for more information).
All the information that we collect may be combined to assist us in improving our services and communications to you.
Please note that if you share any of your activity on third-party social media platforms, you will then be subject to the privacy and cookie policies that govern the respective platforms.
By using this website, you are agreeing to our use of that information as set out in this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not provide us with this information or use the Innecto sites, or please let us know your objections using the contact form.
SITE VISITATION TRACKING
Like most websites, this site uses Google Analytics (GA) and Hubspot (HS) to track user interaction. We use this data to determine the number of people using our site, to better understand how they find and use our web pages and to see their journey through the website.
Although GA records and provides us access to data such as your geographical location, device, internet browser and operating system, none of this information personally identifies you to us.
We use ‘cookies’ to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website, on our social media pages and to improve our advertising. This allows us to create more of the pages that users like and to remove unused content. The use of all cookies is subject to the terms of this Privacy and Cookie Notice and applicable laws and regulations. We also reserve the right to collect information using common Internet technologies such as “clear gifs” (also known as “pixels”, “web bugs” or “web beacons”).
Information from cookie usage is not disclosed to any third parties. We may however disclose or access your account if required to do so by law.
HOW WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
If you request further info and enter your details, some personal information will be stored within this website’s database. This is currently the only occasion where personal data will be stored on this website.
If you give permission to receive communications from Innecto, we may use the personal information collected from you to provide specific services that you request, as well as to provide additional services that may be of interest. For example, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
- Marketing Communications. We may use your personal information to communicate with you about our products and services, and those of partner affiliates. You have the right to opt-out at any time from receipt of further marketing communications. You may opt-out by contacting us as per the unsubscribe instructions.
- Marketing Analysis. We may use your personal information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our clients, to evaluate the impact of marketing campaigns, or to measure the amount of traffic to our website. Where possible we aggregate information so that is no longer personal information.
- Transactional Purposes. We may use your personal information to respond to your queries and requests, maintain your accounts, and manage transactions.
We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place reasonable physical, technical and organisational procedures to safeguard the information we collect. However, we have no control over the privacy of any communication while it is in transit to us. We therefore recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary, or sensitive information in any such communications.
We will only retain your Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfil the purposes outlined in this Privacy and Cookies notice and for legitimate business reasons, unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
E-marketing communications are always issued with an unsubscribe facility, however you can request to be removed from all communications or permanently delete your records from our database by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
UNSUBSCRIBE, ACCESS, QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
All individual emails will provide you the ability to unsubscribe for future mailings of this type. At your request and where the law requires us to do so, you may contact us (using the email@example.com address) and we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfil specific opt-out requests (including areas where you previously opted in with respect to the use of your personal information), and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information. If you have any complaints these can be referred to the same address and if not resolved to your satisfaction escalated to the ICO.
Last updated: 10 July 2018