Gender Pay Reporting - Lessons from the UK
Having recently spoken at the Irish national parliament on lessons from the UK's Gender Pay Reporting, Innecto's Emer Bucukoglu takes us through key findings from Year 1, plus her advice for future reporting.
Listen now to her 15-minute interview, covering:
- Good outcomes from the Gender Pay Reporting
- Negative results or implications, and suggestions for avoiding these in future
- Technical observations on the GPG calculations and common pitfalls
- 6 key lessons from the UK reporting experience, including detail on narratives, league tables and reasons for the gap
- The role of media scrutiny - its pros and cons