Communicating your reward project to employees in a straightforward but engaging way is vital for making sure your new scheme lands successfully and stays in place.
We can provide as much or as little support as you require, from identifying key messages all the way to a full communications plan, materials and on-site support. Communications elements might include:
- Overarching comms strategy and key messages
- Pay review or bonus letters
- Supporting line managers with briefing notes, packs or slides
- Leadership scripts or key bullet points
- Printed or electronic brochures, guides and posters
- Videos and scripts
- Managing the production of any materials using your existing suppliers, or using an Innecto recommendation
We work seamlessly with your business. Our consultants work closely with internal teams to produce compelling communications that are in line with your wider messaging and internal brand guidelines.
We value your employee experience. We aim to make employees feel engaged in the process, understand the rationale for decisions and ultimately value what they get at the end.
We deliver long-term value for money. Clear and confident communications are key to ensuring the business ‘gets’ the new Reward scheme and it’s embedded into daily working life. Our work delivers high levels of engagement and a solid return on investment, now and into the future.
We help you pass on the positives. Changes in Reward policy can sometimes be met with apprehension. We’ll help you get everyone on board through slick and creative communications which reflect your unique business DNA.
020 3457 0894 By email