We're hiring - Marketing Manager
Posted on 20 February 2019
To apply, please send 10 bullet point reasons why you’re ideal for the role, plus your CV and salary expectations to email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you…
JOB TITLE: Marketing Manager
REPORTS TO: CEO
DIRECT REPORTS: Marketing Executive
Responsible for the successful creation, delivery and review of a company marketing strategy and plan covering all activity to drive sufficient lead generation to:
- Support the wider company business plans
- Build engagement with customers and prospects
- Grow the brand identity / value
- Evolve our digital strategy
At a tactical level, the role purpose is to create engaging B2B marketing campaigns and materials to build interest and awareness in Innecto’s consultancy services and software products, through our events programme, campaigns, website design and content, blogs and social media. The post holder will also report on the performance and optimisation of content / campaigns in order to best guide and develop the business’s commercial efforts.
MARKETING STRATEGY AND PLAN
- Develop and implement the strategic marketing plan and negotiate with the SLT to secure budget to deliver the plan
- Research services providers and costings, making recommendations accordingly, and managing and reviewing all activities within agreed budgets
- Produce and communicate monthly marketing activity report to the SLT
- Coach and manage the performance of the Marketing Executive in delivery of operational marketing activities, such as blogs, website updates, event management
- Responsible for managing the administration/integrity and required growth of our Salesforce CRM database – overseeing activities such as the proactive addition of new contacts, researching contact information on tools such as LinkedIn, updating contacts, removing outdated contacts and generating reports. Work closely with Directors, supporting sales campaigns from the CRM
- Managing the creation of integrated, demand generation campaigns for prospects and clients
BRAND AND VALUE
- Manage the evolution of the Innecto brand as the company both grows and moves further into the digital space through our SaaS platform development
- Act as ‘champion’ of the Innecto brand, influencing, reviewing and styling client outputs such as reports, PowerPoint slides, word documents etc. and ensuring consistent use
- Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone
- Develop a library of creative assets suitable to use as the brand evolves
- Manage creative agencies where utilised to drive maximum value and best creative output
- Develop a strategy and plan to drive omni channel customer and prospect engagement
- Prepare and implement a content calendar to ensure Innecto is consistently developing effective content to its audience
- Create content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement and leads that deliver sales and customer retention
- Campaign coordination and management across multiple channels –creating and delivering material and analysing conversion rates, effectiveness and reporting around return on investment
- Managing the forward planning, writing and publication of topical, and client engaging, weekly blogs and articles
- Event organisation and management from suggestion to CEO/conception, supporting selection and negotiations with partners, invitation process, management on the day and follow up
- Copywriting – generate relevant and engaging content, writing digital and offline materials including brochures, web and social media content, event invitations, blogs and articles in Innecto tone of voice and style
- Creation and management of paid search campaigns and strategy, such as Google Adwords, working with external consultancies where required
- Owning and project managing an ongoing programme of website design/upgrades and SEO improvements (both organic and paid) to maximise ROI, maintain brand profile, drive lead generation and improve visitor traceability via online tools
- Overseeing website content management using CMS – keeping news, employee profiles, press, events and blogs up to date.
- Develop our implement a social media marketing plan to increase reach and hone targeting
REQUIRED: Sound, demonstrable experience working in a B2B marketing management role having covered most of the listed key responsibilities, with track record of creating and delivering a marketing plan, together with making sound decisions on proactive campaigns and events. You must be comfortable working within a small, but ambitious and growing company, where you will be dealing with the full breadth of our marketing activities, from devising the strategy to following through on delivery and getting into detail where required.
DESIRED: Experience working in the management consultancy/professional services sector. Experience of managing and developing a small team.
MAIN PERSON/COMPETENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven ability to design a relevant, overall marketing plan and its tactical components, able to measure and report around ROI
- Excellent written and verbal communication and influencing skills
- Strong listening and interpersonal skills with real attention to detail
- A flair for design and creativity – able to apply brand guidelines in a creative and engaging way; understanding what colours, layout and images work well and what don’t
- Developing people management skills
- Sound project management skills – delivering on brief, on time and to budget including ability to undertake basic commercial negotiations with suppliers
- Self-motivated and with the ability to complete most tasks with minimal supervision
- Social media savvy – professional experience of managing Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube etc.
ADDITIONAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
- University Degree in Marketing, or Business-related subject is desired.
- CIM postgraduate or digital diploma is desired (or currently studying for).
- Expert level of proficiency in MS PowerPoint and MS Word, intermediate skills in MS Excel.
- High level of proficiency in using both website content management tools and visitor tracking software such as Hubspot/Pardot
- User and administrator knowledge of Salesforce CRM platform or similar is desired.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud suite of products and Mac operating system would be an advantage.
LOCATION, WORKING HOURS & PAY
The role is based in our office in Marlborough, Wiltshire, which is within 45 minutes’ drive of Swindon, Newbury, Salisbury, Chippenham etc. Free parking is available on site. On occasion, there will be the requirement to travel around the UK, mainly the South including London, to support events and attend supplier/partner meetings. The FTE pay range for this role is c£45,000, depending on skills and relevance of previous experience. We would consider some part time working arrangements, and home working on occasion after initial introductory period. In addition to salary, you would be eligible to benefit from the company bonus scheme (after a qualifying period) and other benefits including pension, life cover and private health care.
SO WHY APPLY FOR THIS ROLE?
If you are looking for a new challenge to develop your career in Marketing, this could be the job for you. As a standalone role, the Marketing Manager will have responsibility and headroom to own and deliver all marketing activities, and report directly to the SLT. We have ambitious plans for growth and will need to engage a wider number and range of clients – it all starts with marketing and your innovative passion to build our client footprint!
Innecto may be small enough to feel like you are close to the action, but we are trusted by high profile organisations across all sectors, and our clients range from major corporates such as Caffè Nero, fast growth IT companies like Lebara Mobile, TV broadcasters including Sky and ITN, innovative retailers such as Boden and Not on the High Street, and Premier League football clubs and sporting bodies including the RFU and the ECB.
Teamwork is central to our work ethos. Regular team days, a fun and supportive environment, a banging Christmas party are all part of the work scene here team in Marlborough.
Find out more about Innecto, our clients, case studies and services at: www.innecto.com
Innecto Reward Consulting was founded in 2002 with the aspiration of helping companies develop and re-define their reward for employees in order to achieve their strategic goals. As specialists in our field, we provide creative and commercially focused talent and reward solutions to help our clients get their pay and reward working harder.