We're hiring: Client Director
Posted on 09 November 2018
We're looking for a new Client Director to join Innecto at this exciting stage in the company's development. If you are a highly credible seasoned reward professional looking for a new exciting challenge to further develop your career in reward, this could be the job for you.
The role in a nutshell:
* Working with interesting, high-profile clients, either standalone or more usually leading a team to project manage and deliver large multi stand reward projects. These could include: reward strategy development, job evaluation, bonus scheme or pay structure design, pay benchmarking, Executive Compensation and Remuneration Committee advice, performance management, equal/gender pay gap reporting and engagement schemes.
* Developing new business opportunities. Scoping and qualifying allocated sales leads, interpreting high level client issues and developing proposals that will deliver a value-for-money solution in line with their organisational objectives.
* Full project management of allocated clients and workstreams, with a view to maximising client satisfaction, achieving profitable project delivery and developing trusted relationships with clients.
* Be part of the Innecto management team, helping define the future direction of the Company and contributing to wider developmental projects as required.
* Working in a supportive environment where you can reach your full potential, extend your professional profile and stand out from the crowd.
To be successful, we think you will need to have:
* Experienced a range of different reward design and implementation projects, either for an in-house HR team or for a consultancy, ideally in one or more of our key market sectors.
* High levels of credibility and broad level of business exposure, working with senior teams to facilitate strategic direction.
* Sharp commercial awareness, enthusiasm and future focus, with a keen sense of the future direction of reward and HR.
* Proven ability to develop relationships and solutions with clients.
* Excellent project management skills gained on multi-strand projects – handling scope creep and changing budgets/deadlines.
* Ability to work in an agile and creative way to develop innovative bespoke reward solutions in line with clients’ specific business challenges.
* An advanced understanding of M/S Excel modelling, data presentation and interpretation skills.
* Superb communication and interpersonal skills with excellent attention to detail and listening skills.
Role location is flexible - the role could be based in our office in Marlborough, Wiltshire, which is within 45 minutes’ drive of Swindon, Newbury, Salisbury, Chippenham etc. Free parking is available on site. Alternatively, it could be undertaken from a home base. There is a regular requirement to travel around the UK, mainly the South including London, to meet clients and support events so good accessibility to London is needed. Applications from those seeking part time working are welcomed with minimum 3.5 days per week (28 hours) required.
To apply, please send 10 bullet point reasons why you’re ideal for the role, plus your CV and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you…