Innecto’s 10th ‘Pay Trends 2024’ Unveils a Dynamic Panel to Discuss the Future of Reward
Posted on 16 January 2024
Innecto Reward Consulting is thrilled to announce its 10th annual Pay Trends Event, to be held at The Law Society in London on January 23, 2024.
This flagship event offers an opportunity for peer-to-peer networking as well as a panel-led discussion by HR leaders on the dynamic changes in the reward landscape. Backed with an economic review, insight into pay budgeting for 2024 and reward trends for the year ahead.
In a world shaped by geopolitical challenges, the COVID-19 pandemic, economic shifts, and technological advancements, the reward landscape is evolving at an unprecedented pace. Innecto's Pay Trends Event will bring together industry leaders, HR Directors, and professionals to discuss "The Changing Reward Landscape - How we can plan for the future and understand the now!"
The event will feature insightful discussions led by Justine Woolf, Director of Consulting and Sarah Lardner, Director of Business Innovation from Innecto, along with Andrew Walker, Business Development Director at Personal Group.
Karl Burnett, Group Director of People & Engagement, Bloomsbury Publishing Plc: Eight years of transformative leadership, with recognition at A&E Networks EMEA, and experience from senior HR roles at The BBC, Nickelodeon, and Channel 4 Television.
Liz Bonelli, People Director, Arsenal F.C: An experienced HR generalist with a diverse background in leading sporting and events companies, also a qualified business and personal coach.
Rashree Chhatrisha, Director of Pensions and Benefits, Saga Plc: A Senior HR Leader with legal experience, having implemented critical solutions at Coca-Cola and British Airways, and served on the Law Society D&I committee.
- Explore the evolving reward landscape in the context of geopolitical challenges, the pandemic, economic shifts, and technological advancements.
- Examine challenges and opportunities in adopting pay structures aligned with remote and hybrid working practices.
- Delve into changing requirements for skills, job definitions, work processes, employee recognition, and broader reward strategies.
- Discuss the potential trajectory of reward over the next 10 years and the exploration of virtual pay practices.
- Assess the impact of employee benefits on satisfaction, absenteeism, and overall return on investment.
- Gain insights into personalising and shaping a value proposition that resonates with diverse employee profiles.
With limited spots still available, please register now to ensure participation and receive the recorded webinar after the event. Don't miss the opportunity to gain actionable insights into shaping the future of rewards in the ever-evolving work landscape.
Where: The Law Society, 113 Chancery Lane, London, WC2A 1PL
When: January 23, 2024
Time: 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
To register, visit: https://www.innecto.com/resources/events-calendar