Pay review in a complicated pay structure can be difficult to calculate, report and monitor. Splitting rewards between different levels of experience and qualifications is time consuming and can leave room for error.
Our solution? Mosaic, Innecto's digital tool for complex pay review.
Mosaic has been specifically designed for modelling different populations within the business. Handy for instance when you need to split out a fee-earning employee population from others, and then subdivide again by location eg. a law firm with fee earners in London and Glasgow.
Benefits of Mosaic:
• Quick and simple pay review budgets by your chosen parameters (location, practice group, department or team)
• Track and reconcile pay review results and efficiently amend results
• Step away from constantly updating various spreadsheets and chasing departments for data
• One click report collation
• Apply different pay matrices to different populations (office location, practice group or any other chosen parameter bespoke to your company)
• Choose how to treat different roles and set different pay review rules for newly qualified employees and those ready for promotion
• Split out a population, removing the need to manually configure many different Excel worksheets
• Easy to use system allows for flexible internal use
• Ability to adapt and update for changing business needs
• Access to a high-level analytics suite to keep track of spend against budget, average pay review, and bonus figures.
• Before/after positioning of employees against your pay ranges
• Automated calculations allow for accurate reporting
• Easy access reporting at any time of the pay review process - giving greater MI
No matter how complex your business, Mosiac makes pay review simple.